Nowadays mobile phones are essential to any individual and business. Individuals use mobile phones to store contacts & personal photos, manage emails, surf web and social channels while businesses use them to manage business emails, store documents, make payments, do reports or store business contacts. It is such a handy device that users tend to keep a lot of important data in it.
What if one day, your mobile phone cannot start? This is really serious! Here are some major mobile phone’s data loss cases you should know and check out the safest method of mobile phone data recovery Singapore.
Mobile phone major data loss cases you should know
Physical issues (dropping, being handled carelessly, etc.) or logical errors (corrupt files, missing files, file formats, etc.) can cause mobile phone data loss. The most specific common reasons are operating system corruption, unintentional or accidentally file deletion, unintentional or accidentally formatting or multiple wrong passcodes entered. You can spot your mobile phone problems when seeing those signs:
- Random file/photo/contact missing
- Issues when booting up
- System or apps behaving strangely
- Error messages
- Phone freezing
Data may be lost when having problems with your mobile phone:
- Photos, songs, videos
- Contact details, messages, history of calls
- Notes, calendar information, memos
The safest method of mobile phone data recovery Singapore
When facing with problems above leading to serious data loss, here are steps of the safest method of mobile phone data recovery Singapore:
- DO NOT proceed a factory reset. If you do so, your chance to do mobile phone data recovery is almost zero
- Contact for professional help from the most popular Singapore data recovery centre so that the expert can perform the assessment to find the root cause
- Once your data are recovered, they will be delivered in an encrypted external hard drive
The whole process will be completed within a week since you contact the data recovery expert. Phone brands which have high success rate when performing mobile phone data recovery.
- iPhone: iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7, 7s, 8
- Android phones: Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Sony
About Ever Higher
Ever Higher is the #1 Singapore data recovery centre with a highly experienced and trained team of IT professions. With our advanced data recovery tools in house, we are able to recover all of your data either on damaged hard disk, external hard disk, servers, SSD, NAS, RAID or mobile phones. We are proud to be a data recovery company Singapore with the highest success recovery rate and one of the fastest data recovery services in Singapore.